Friday 30 September 2011

Review: NARS sheer glow

After using MAC's studio fix foundation for 2 years i vowed to be loyal as i couldn't see anything matching it, but recently my skins been looking dull and the foundation seemed to add to it. So, i crumbled to gave into the hype of NARS sheer glow in Fiji.


I got this off ASOS for £29.50, when it arrived i thought - this is far too light, the swatches on the website are really bad. I'm usually  an NC30 in MAC. However as it was so expensive i thought i'd give it ago. 


When i applied it, it seemed to match my skin tone really well and working with the foundation is like a dream i have never applied a foundation that blends so evenly and smoothly ever. 
I like to wear face tan to give me more of a glow, and assumed this would be out the question as this foundation is so light. HOWEVER, it looked even better over the foundation - strange. It may of been because i applied one layer and it is a sheer foundation so it evened out my skin tone perfectly.

The down side to this foundation i find is that it does not photograph well - for me anyway. It made me look washed out and like i had no make up on at all.

I'm not sure about a repurchase - maybe a shade darker? I think however i will go back to MAC...

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment