Thursday 25 August 2011

An everyday eye ...

So here is my eye day eye pretty simple :


Okay so you'll have to excuse the shadow from my camera, anyway it's really simple consisting of one colour all over the lid abit of eyeliner and some brown eyeshadow added in 
So here are the steps if you would like this look yourself:
1. Cover the lid in a highlight colour. I used MAC's paint pot in Bare Study and therefore didn't use a primer
2. Add some definition to the lash line using a black eyeshadow. I used MUA's Matt Black (it was only £1 and is really pigmented!)
3. Add some depth in the crease by using a soft Brown, i use Buck from the Naked Palette
 4. Go over Black liner with some liquid liner. I use a Brown liquid liner by Collection 2000
5. Add some mascara i used an old Rimmel one for this look but my usual choice is Collection 2000 super size!
And that's it!

If you would like a review on any of these products please let me know

xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment