Friday 19 August 2011

My new favourite colour..

Maroon, Red, Wine colours..
OBSESSED
I don't know what it is but lately i have been obsessing with this colour palette, strange i know, however i  found some pieces that capture my obsession ...

Please ignore the un ironed clothes they've been in the bag for a few days!





The first piece is a shirt from MinkPink, the brand has its own website or you can buy their piece on ASOS also, i love this shirt, usually i dont like sleeves are shirts that a frilled, but this is so pretty ..
The second piece is one from Primark, i never usually venture into this shop, however i needed some simple black shoes, when i seen this its an oversized shirt with mesh and blocked panelling at the back.

I think this colour will look great with leather style pants.

I'm also loving Raspberry by Barry M.



Does anyone have any colours they love or am i just strange !? 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment